Business Tax Services
Whether you are just starting a new business, or have multiple entities and have been in business for decades, Toran can assist you with your business taxes, business structure, tax planning, bookkeeping, and full payroll services
We provide a free initial one hour consultation for new clients. This gives us a chance to meet each other, discuss your accounting needs, and determine if we are a good fit for one another moving forward. Depending on the scope of work, we can often provide an estimate on the amount of time and cost for our services.
Businesses of All Types
Our Certified Public Accountants have the knowledge and experience to work with all types of businesses.
Let’s Make Your Plan
Tax Preparation, Planning & Projections.
Contact us today to see how our specialists can help you make the right
financial decisions for your unique situation.
The Right Expertise
A sampling of services and areas of expertise for businesses include but are not limited to the following:
- Real estate rentals & transactions
- 1031 Exchanges, specifically for real estate transactions
- Construction and project management-based accounting
- Service industries
- Manufacturing industries
- Advice on the tax implications of different business entity structures
- Taxation of rental properties
- Oil and Gas related taxation
- Annual 1099 & 1096 preparation
- Cash Basis Bookkeeping ( monthly, quarterly, and annual options available)
Full Service Payroll
We offer full service payroll, taking care of scheduling payments, reporting and filing
- Paycheck stub preparation
- IRS payments scheduled
- Quarterly Federal payroll tax forms filed
- State payroll tax forms filed
- Annual state and federal payroll tax forms
- W-2 and W-3 preparation
As a local small business owner, I rely on Toran to be thorough and responsive to my accounting needs. When I hired them just under 4 years ago, I was in the process of purchasing an existing bookstore, the Jackson Hole Book Trader. They were so helpful and professional as I navigated this purchase. Then, 2 years late, I opened a new bookstore, the Wilson Book Gallery, and Toran made this transition smooth as well. They are truly a local’s accounting firm—comprised of community members serving community members like me. What could be better?