Individuals and Families
We are thrilled to work with you throughout the year to help you make sound financial decisions while addressing ever-changing tax law policies. Our staff’s knowledge and expertise will minimize your tax liability and ensure your financial health. Our online portal is secure, remote and enables us to work with you from any location. We welcome and embrace life’s changes and are prepared to work with you no matter where life takes you.
We provide a free initial one hour consultation for new clients. This gives us a chance to meet each other, discuss your accounting needs, and determine if we are a good fit for one another moving forward. Depending on the scope of work, we can often provide an estimate on the amount of time and cost for our services.
The Right Expertise
A sampling of services and areas of expertise for individuals and families include but are not limited to the following:
- Rental Real Estate
- 1031 Exchanges
- Tax Planning & preparation for investment income
- Tax benefits of Retirement options (401k, SEP-IRA, SIMPLE IRA, ROTH and Traditional IRAs)
- Gifting, family tax planning, structuring private mortgages
- Beneficiary tax strategies when loved ones pass on
- Family Level Estate Planning
- Stock options (including Incentive Stock Options, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and Non Statutory stock options)